All versionsSee all
DMIScope is a powerful tool designed to explore the System Management BIOS (SMBIOS) also known as DMI BIOS.
DMIScope will test your SMBIOS (DMI BIOS) for write capability and allow to modify that information. Do you need to customize some SMBIOS data, for example system serial number? DMIScope will help you.
- DMIScope shows all SMBIOS information in different formats:
- List of SMBIOS structures and fields
- Text report
- String table for every SMBIOS structure
- Binary dump
- Open format of SMBIOS structures stored in a text file allows easy modification and addition of new structures.
- A possibility to save SMBIOS information to a file is useful for exploring remote machines and creating a collection of SMBIOS snapshots.
- A possibility to compare SMBIOS information.
- DMIScope Console Agent allows to display and modify SMBIOS structures from DOS box / Win32 console.
- DMIScope Automation support allows to access SMBIOS structures from Java and VBasic scripts.
- A built-in hardware debugger gives an immediate access to PC hardware without a need to install a separate debugger program.
- DMIScope is designed to run on all modern Windows platforms.